Tracking your invoice right through to payment!
Invoice Status Service is a free online self-service, available in the Tungsten Network Portal, that provides you with the latest processing and payment status information of your invoices submitted to Kimberly-Clark.
Using your existing Tungsten Portal account, you can:
- Check your invoice has been successfully delivered and received
- Check if there are any issues with your invoice. If it’s been rejected by Kimberly-Clark we will tell you what is wrong so that you can quickly rectify
- Check your payment due date for Approved invoices
- Check your payment reference number for Paid invoices
Kimberly-Clark updates the invoice status information several times per day.
The Invoice Status Service uses a standard set of statuses to document the processing and payment status of your invoices submitted to Kimberly-Clark:
- Received: Kimberly-Clark has received your invoice and has initiated the approval review process.
- Approved: Kimberly-Clark has approved your invoice for payment. The payment will be transferred to the bank on the mentioned due date.
- On Hold: Your invoice is on hold pending a standard invoice approval task.
- Exception: Your invoice requires additional approval within Kimberly-Clark.
- Paid: Kimberly-Clark has paid your invoice or marked the invoice for payment.
- Rejected: Kimberly-Clark has rejected your invoice.