At the heart of the global marketplace are the billions of transactions that happen every day. There are multiple human touch-points between Buyers and Suppliers — each of which cost time and the possibility of human error. Increasing demands for compliance bring ever more intricate regulation. In response, businesses today are searching for ways to streamline and become more agile. Trusted, passionate and proven, Tungsten Network is making the digitisation of commerce faster, easier and smarter between Buyers and Suppliers around the world. Our network has built a community with over half the Fortune 500 and is easing the accounts payable process with higher visibility, greater insights and unprecedented speed. The future of the global marketplace is here.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining Buyer profiles on the Tungsten Network system working closely with the Project Manager and Technical Consultant to deliver a complete solution, including testing and file connectivity, within defined timescales.
- Ensure correct version control applied and documented in all build.
- Ensure systems are set for in SIT and UAT.
- Assist Service Delivery Teams, Support through the provision of technical advice regarding Buyer Profile.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create new Buyer maps, using in-house tools, according to Buyer specification provided
- Update and rework Buyer maps as a result of changes in the Buyer, Fiscal or System requirements
- Specify and document post-processor requirements in conjunction with Buyer File Processing delivery system
- Test Pre/Post-processors.
- Create and maintain Buyer Specific libraries for communication to other departments
- Accurately move Buyer profiles from Staging to Production server
- Build effective working relationships with all members of Tungsten Network and in particular those of under the Service Delivery
- Report any technical, fiscal or other concerns in a timely manner
- Set and achieve realistic target dates for each task managing own workload
- Assist with creating a Buyer knowledgebase to include master maps and training material for other colleagues
- Ensure Assist with development of new projects planned as part of the Tungsten Network system
- A Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of invoicing or accounting systems.
- Knowledge in accounts payable or finance will be advantage
- Knowledge in accounting systems/Excel/Perl/EDI/XML/ANSI would be an advantage.
- Attention to Details.
- Team Player.
- Sound time management and personal organizational skills.
- Inquisitive and enthusiastic approach to problem solving and producing solutions.
Core Competencies (Skills Matrix)
Good spoken and written English 5
Good interpersonal skill 5
Explaining issue and suggesting solution 5
Talking to others to convey information effectively. 5
Maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations 5
Understanding failed file analysis 5
Understanding file type 5
Understanding Tungsten Network validation point 3
Understanding Buyers' Specifics 3
Understanding Tungsten Network mapping requirements 4
Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions. 5
Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. 4
Studio Xpath 5
Programming Language 5
Understanding on OBX tables 4
Understanding on what table/query to search 4
OBE Checker 4
MS Excel 4
Notetab/EDI Notetab/ Flat Data File analysis tool 5
Perl Editor 5
FTP client (e.g. CoreFTP) 4
This is a 12 Month Contract Role
Working Hours are Noon - 9pm - Monday to Friday
Tungsten Network Sdn Bhd, offer Loctional Independent Working - We currently have a rotational 2 week roster.
Teams come into our T Hub location at Menara Prestige , to meet once every 2 weeks and all other days, employees have the option to work in our Co Working Space or work from any other location of their choosing.